Ready to apply? Create your SLUH Admissions Account.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Visit and Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information
In making decisions, the Admissions Committee will carefully review your application. We want to ensure that you will thrive in our academic environment and enhance life at SLUH. Your acceptance will be based on the consideration of many factors, including but not limited to:
- Strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 and 8
- High achievement on standardized tests (top quartile)
- Exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- Leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement in co-curriculars and community service)
- Commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- Family Interview
Academic consultations are available for 7th and 8th grade students to review the student’s academic profile and fit within our admissions criteria. Please contact Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions, at (314) 269-2097 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.